Band-A-Thon Due Dates
Here are some important dates for the Band-A-Thon...
1. Volunteer link to sign-up-genius. Please look for a place you may be willing to help with the Band-A-Thon.
2. Parent Response Forms are due TOMORROW, Friday, October 10th. These forms are on the Band-A-Thon letter in your child's Band-A-Thon envelope.
3. No Hungry Students! We realize that students will need a snack at some point during the 2+ hours they perform, so we're asking for:
- 6th Grade Band students to each bring individually packaged SWEET snacks
- 7th Grade Band students to each bring a case of bottled waters
- 8th Grade Band students to each bring individually packaged SAVORY/SALTY snacks.
These items can be delivered to the band room beginning October 6.
4. Envelopes with money and Raffle Prizes are beginning to be collected next week.
Our Goal to $10,000 is on the way! We are ready to see Mrs. Bishops green hair! Do the students want purple hair after the green hair? You must raise $15,000!
Posted on October 10, 2014
by Christy Shellabarger